Saturday, October 6, 2007

wad to do?

wad to do?! is alr 2 weeks away from o lvls.. and i m not concentrating!!! i m so dead can.. until now i still cannot do simple chemistry qns. i m so stupid! so dead so dead. wad to do?! someone have to teach me chemistry. but no point also. is alr 2 weeks away from o lvl. i cannot learn so much things in this 2 weeks!!! haiz.. i will try to read the textbook myself. if not wad to do? this is the only choice. unless my sis got the time to teach me. but she still got so much reports to do. and also cannot always ask her to help me. she will die. i got so so so much qns i dunno, and so much to ask. if i ask her, she will have no time to do her own reports n tutorials.

i hope someone in the class can help me with my chemistry. i wanted kok hao to help, but i dun even see him much in sch. somemore even if he is in sch i oso dun dare to ask. so pai seh.. haiz.. hope someone else can help me. maybe mus n jas can help a lot. but i also dun dare to ask so much, later they think i m so irritating. no matter wad, in the end, i still have to help myself, solve all the problems myself in the exam.

wad ever it is. i will try my best in all the subjects. i will try all my veri best to get 6 distinctions. so jia you!!!

No comments: