Friday, February 22, 2008

sickening house..

HIII!!! few days nv write liao.. ytd went to yvonne house to bai nian.. from 2.30pm stay until veri late.. 9.45pm. we ate a lot.. n is really a lot!!! we had lots of fun.. den blah blah blah.. hahax.. too much things happen dunno how to say..

juz like tt lor.. nth much to write oso.. later goin out with sarah.. i think oso veri late come back n den get scolded again.. haiz.. nvm.. get use to it can liao.. mother only care tt i go back home late.. den nobody do housework for her.. at least my friends still ask me to call them when i reach home. haiz..

one more thing i almost forgot.. ytd.. before i went out.. got some man.. from the singpore dunno wad utilities dunno wad.. came to cut off my house de electricity supply (but it didnt get cut in the end).. but during tt time i was playing com.. i talk to the man.. den after tt i call my mother.. den she ask me to call my father.. den after tt my father ask me to pass the phone to the man. den after tt my mother called.. after she hangs up my father called.. wadever lah.. i oso dunno wad i talking.. wad i wan to say is tt this house is driving me crazy!!! my parents r oso driving me crazy.. i so wan to move out of here.. staying here is making me sick.. haiz... wadever lah!!!

No comments: