Thursday, February 14, 2008

stupid valentine's!!

today is valentine's day!!! but i'm now alone at home.. haiz.. nobody accompany me.. my sister now working.. now i feel super super lonely. yesterday i was wishing everybody "happy valentine's!" now leh.. dun have any valentine's mood at all.. sianz.. my father came home.. so sickening! he took my TV!!! now he is playing the stupid playstation. i still wan to watch tv de leh!! sick, sick, sickening!!! i think i goin to kill myself alr.

juz now my mother still "specially" call me to ask my father to pay up all the bills. like wad the hell!!! she dunno how to call him herself arh!! she think i wad?! messenger arh?! GRRRRR....!!! i goin crazy alr lah!! both my parents r crazy!! if she dun bother to talk to him, den dun ask to open up the bills lah!!! is not like he is blind or wad.. the whole big stack of bills is on the barcounter wad!! if he didnt open all the letters.. tt means he pretent nv see, and he dun wan to see lah!!! stupid!! she still wan me go see whether he got open the letters or not.. is like>>> -_-"
he open the letters or not is none of my business!!! i cannot tahan alr!! i goin to leave the house!! actually.. no. cos i got nowhere to go. so forget abt this idea.

wadever lah! feel so frustrated n angry n alot, alot lah!! dunno wad to say.. i go play game le lah!!!

No comments: