Friday, March 7, 2008

computer problems..

feeling much better today.. i finish my pre-enrolment in the morning, i think around 2am.. den i got an appointment on the 19th.. haiz.. next week have to go to the bank for the payment. den after tt still got medical check up.

these few days keep on raining.. wan to go out oso veri difficult.. oso the clothes juz wont dry.. haiz.. i think one day i got no clothes to wear.. hahax..

my computer still got problem.. haiz.. super ma fan.. i dunno wad is wrong.. when i open the chinese software, the internet explorer automatically close. and my window media player will stop working. haiz.. wad to do? i oso not free to bring my com for repair.. headache ah..

hope someone can help me with this problem. if not my com one day will become siao.. den cannot on anymore..

No comments: