Sunday, March 9, 2008

not feeling well..

i went to bugis today for the gong zhu xiao mei thing. but i the end i didnt see their faces.. but nvm.. i went to the library to have a look.. i first time see such a big library!!! nvm abt tt.. i now not feeling veri well.. i cannot life up my right arm.. once i lift up, my right side of my stomach.. not really is stomach lah.. but juz veri pain.. i now dun even dare to move myself.. i wanted to get down the bed.. but i scared to move.. and nowadays.. i having headaches.. i dunno wad is goin on.. i think i got wad kind of illness or something.. can it be cancer?! i so dun wan to go check up.. cos i will noe a lot of my problems.. although i might not have any.. but wad if i have?!! and i oso dun wan to noe my weight.. cos once i noe.. tt will be so heart breaking.. haiz..

i wan to be stretch vertically, not horizontally!!!

No comments: