Monday, June 9, 2008

ames this is for u

Ames, is not i dun wan to meet up.. is juz tt meeting u make me feel guilty.. his birthday is coming.. i dun wan to make use of u to make me forget him.. this is not an excuse for not meeting up with u.. this is oso the same reason i for wad i did to u during secondary sch.. i dun wan to make use of my good buddy, someone tt i cherish and love so much.. u r really the best guy i ever met, doin all those things for me in the past. i love u the way u r.. u r always my good buddy.. i really love to have a brother like u..

of cos goin out is not a problem.. is juz tt maybe having another person around will be better.. i heard from sarah tt u 2 r quite close.. so maybe with her around i wont feel so guilty n uncomfortable.. plus having to go out alone with someone who is goin deaf, is not really good for u..

pls understand me.. and if u feel uncomfortable having this blog entry posted.. pls tell me...

maybe juz another thing i wan to say.. i did cry when u told tt last year.. although, i told u i m fine, but i dun feel fine at all..

No comments: