Saturday, May 30, 2009

my feelings tt nobody can understand..

8 years ago, i met u. you and i were arguing..
1 year later, you and i went into the same class. and you sat next to me.
you are always lazy. you always didn't do your homework, and i'm always the one who told the teacher about it, because i wanted to see you punished by the teacher.
we like to argue a lot, an draw on each others hands with markers and pens.
we also kick each other under the table, even when the teacher is just standing infront of us.
one time you accidentally knock over my porridge, and i cried.
another time is tt you purposely put the caterpillar teacher brought in for science class, right in front of me, i rmb i scream and cried.
despite all this, we still went out with a few friends during some free weekends to play basketball.
1 year past, we went into different classes. and i nv see u again.
until i graduated and move on to a new school.
for 2 years in my new school, i was searching for u.
wanting to know where you are studying at and how were you.
finally i found u, and u were studying in the school near my house.
by then, u alr found ur happiness..
and we dun contact each other anymore.
one day, after sch while i was walking home, i saw u at the bus stop with ur friends. i still can rmb is a thursday.
and during some weekends also see u playing basketball at the basketball court near my house.

from then on, when i'm free, i will sit at the bus stop opposite the one tt i have seen u at. waiting for u to appear. or when i pass by the basketball court i will see whether u r there or not.
during weekends, i will look out of my window, into the basketball court, searching for u.

i had been doin this until my family situation changes.
and i have to move.

till now, in poly, i only can wish u happy birthday every year, and hoping u can juz reply a "thank you".. actually, during ur birthday i my happiest day, becos i can get the chance to start a conversation with u. however, everytime our conversation ends after ur "thank you". but is enough for me alr..

many ppl think tt i m crazy..
i myself think this way too..
because i m doin the same things for 4 years..
but, i dunno y i do this..
i juz wanted to see u..

anyway, 15 more days to ur birthday..
hope u can receive lots of presents!

No comments: