Thursday, October 28, 2010

AAAAARRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my darling William!!!!
I M SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!

next time i wont mistaken u again!!!!!!!!
do anything u wan with grelle-san... but pls dun separate him away from my sebby-chan ok?

ok... back to the topic.....

today was a long day...
and tmr is goin to be a long day too~! but i like tmr's long day den today's long day....
anyway....
today i have practical in sch and my group made some glutinous rice balls...
haha!!! haizul say my grp's BALLS is the best and she finish the whole big bowl of it!!!!

the lab is not veri big and not veri small...
ok.... fine.... is normal... but is juz tt there was some extra cleaning needed... like moping...

next is abt my conditions...
is not getting any better... but i think it got worse becos of the long pants today i think...

nvm abt tt...

juz now juz watched the KUROSHITSUJI OVA 1!!!!!!!!!

is freaking funny!!!!
eliza u should watch it!!!!!!

ok... tt is it for today....
i m goin to go dream of my darling grelle-san~!
ciao~!

No comments: