Thursday, December 30, 2010

Don't Mess With Me!

Today finally got the mood to do fyp report..
I almost finish writing the introduction...
Although is only 1 page long, but it took me quite some time to think of what to write.
I didn't really follow the guidelines ruiling gave me, but i think it looks ok...

I finally got the mood to write because today Joy told me something that wake me up...
Reality and virtual world is different...
In virtual world when u made the wrong choice or when u took a wrong step u can always restart and do it all over again and again...
But in reality, this restart button doesn't exist...
If i chose the wrong thing to do, i can nv restart my life and i have to continue with whatever i m doin...

In this few weeks of holidays, i have been throwing myself away...
dun wanna care abt anything in the world, i didnt do any sch work, housework or wadever...
sometimes i dun even care to bath or eat... i juz stick to the virtual world or juz plainly lying down on the bed doin nth... trying to forget everything i have done this pass 2 1/2 years... trying to forget how i felt for everything tt is around me... feeling tt studying is pointless in many many ways...

but when she says that "our lives is his game..."
i realise that things that i m goin through...
the work i have to do, the decisions i have to make, the sacrifices i have given, the events tt i have suffered through...
is all part of his plan...
his is having fun, playing with my life...
he give me opporunities and then he take it away b4 i could even grab it...
he always made things go his way...
this time i wont lose this game...
i will make things go my way...
he wan to play... i play will play with Him!

No comments: