Sunday, May 1, 2011

i dun get it. i seriously dun get it why whenever i wan to make a simple decision i will think of how others feel first instead of thinking of myself...

i dun get it. really. i m tired also thinking for others, but this is a behaviour tt i cannot change. this is making me frustrated!

but sometimes i try to think for myself and i juz think too much for myself and hurt others. ARGH!!!!!!!!! i seriously hate myself...

haiz... i dun even noe this is a good thing or a bad thing anymore!

should i go out without them tmr? or should i juz go supermarket with my sis and stay home with her the whole day and she do her things and i do my things?

if i leave her alone at home she will be upset, but if i stay home with her, i got nth to do. and i wanted to go out with my friends...

='(

No comments: