Saturday, February 18, 2012

romance?

friday off day was great! went out with my mother and sister to bring my kitten for vaccination... orbin hates goin to the vet... and after the vaccination he is always tired... now he is slping on my lap while i m typing this... so is a little difficult for me to type this post... if u did see my facebook... u would realise i keep on saying tt i m veri tired and in reality i m really tired.... becos of my job... same old story... sometimes i juz feel emo all of a sudden and i dun wan to continue this anymore... but for the sake of money i cannot stop this job... i got a cat to feed and a baking course to go to... wad other choices do i have? haiz... i juz wish tt somebody can help me... and juz now i was reading some manga... and i realise tt having someone to support u and spoilt u and always be by ur side is something veri nice and sweet...

No comments: