Monday, November 26, 2012

i love u so much... too much... i cant leave u alone... my dear, is not tt i dun care or cant be bothered... but in order not to let u feel troubled, i hide my jealousy, so i act generous to let u go to her house n visit miko. in order not to let u see how flustered i m and how fast my heart beat when i see u, i have to act strong n avoid u. how i wish for every moment i can hold u close to me, let u feel my heart beat n dun bother abt other ppl's view. everyday i try to find a chance to get close to u but i dun have the courage to... so hoping tt u could feel wad i was feeling and pull me into ur arms and hold me close to u... so much i wan to noe abt u... but i dun wan to force u to tell me everything... i wan u to feel comfortable talking to me... i feel like i m being so greedy wanting so much things from u... if u r reading this post, i hope u can understand my love for u is endless... i promise myself since young, i will sacrifice anything i can to get the things or the person i wan, even if is giving up my life. i love you.

No comments: