Thursday, November 29, 2012

trembling in fear

from the moment u said those words, i have been trembling... even during the dinner, every second i feel like crying, but i did my best to hold wadever tears tt was goin to fall... i can see tt mabel find me weird. but i have no choice but to avoid eye contact with anyone. i tried calling u ytd. u did not pick up. i try persuading u to let me have more of ur time. u didnt reply me with any ans even i repeated the qns. is it becos u dun love me anymore, or u love me too much? i dunno anymore. even until now, when i m typing this, my hands r still shaking... the fear of losing u. losing my precious treasure. we also promise tt we will only separate when u find someone u wan to spend ur life with... but now u didnt give me any reasons, juz becos we r not working tgt, we cant see each other everyday, u wan to give up. i dun understand at all.... please explain to me... i m really scared... my heart aches...

No comments: