Wednesday, December 19, 2012

today is the day isnt it? i wonder he will really make the effort to care for me, regardless of wad happen to make me feel that the love i have for him is worth it. heartaches everyday make me difficult to breath, stress from work juz add on to the pressure on my heart. on n off fevers, headaches and chest pain.... when will all these come to a stop? maybe when my heart stop beating, everything will stop. i really wish for my heart to stop beating. if i really end up lying on the hospital bed will u be more at ease that u dun have to care again? i have never wanted to give up... my feelings for u nv change. but becos u said u wanted to go back, so i let u go. u doubt my feelings for u. i feel disappointed. maybe u nv believe my feelings for u is true. thinking abt this make my heart go cold.... i will make good use of my last fews days to see u happy. i nv wanted to quarrel or say anything bad but u juz nv see through my thoughts and feelings... my heart missing, hoping, wishing, yearning and wanting him everyday... but he will nv see all these... becos maybe by the time he sees, i wont be around anymore...

No comments: