Monday, March 5, 2007

first day of the camp..

today is the first day of the march holiday camp.. but i m having a hard time.. haiz.. feeling totally not well when kayaking.. haiz.. somemore i lost my new, new specs.. but nvm.. i got to go up the teachers' bunk to bath.. woohoo~!!! hahax.. there damn nice.. like it so much.. but cannot even live there.. so no point.. lucky i got extra specs to wear.. if not.. sure tmr dun nid to see things alr.. but wear the old specs make me so so dizzy.. haiz..

now still feeling veri veri uncomfortable.. sianz.. tmr still have to go.. dun have mc.. suay.. but lucky tmr dun have water sports.. if not i really can go die le.. i swear i nv ever goin to play water sports again.. i lost my specs n got scolding from my sister:" U noe how much is tt specs not huh?! u buy haven even 1 year den now u lose it!! u think we veri rich is it?!" haiz.. everyday, everything, everytime only noe how to talk abt money.. haiz..

but nvm.. i noe she not so 忍心 let me use my own money de.. hahax..

oh ya!! i alot of hmwk oso haven do.. haiz.. sianz.. next time den do.. go slp first.. tmr still have to wake up so damn early.. ahh!!!

No comments: