Tuesday, March 13, 2007

让我抱怨一下..

haiz.. sianz.. so much holiday hmwk.. especially math.. i hate it.. today, tmr n thursday actually got math tutorial.. but the stupid elmi suddenly cancel.. this make me so damn angry.. is not becos the math tutorial is cancel so i angry.. is becos of this stupid n irresponsible elmi.. cancel le.. last minute den tell the class.. wad the hell.. many ppl alr in the school liao lor.. idiot!! make me change clothes den got ppl tell me.. make me change back.. troublesome..

today went out with xin yi n zhi xian.. we go tampines mall.. walk here walk there.. n bought my hana kimi part 2.. hahax.. happy happy!! i left part 3 to buy.. hahax.. we after tt went to KFC to eat.. finish le.. den went home.. really nth to do today.. dun feel like doin hmwk oso..

haiz.. i goin crazy alr.. i sure one day cannot stand the stress den go commit sucide.. forget it.. o lvl is getting nearer.. ahh!!! i dun wan to think so much le lah.. 烦烦烦!!!

哎.. 抱怨多少还是没有用.. 真的不知道应该怎么办.. 心里还是很, 很, 很不舒服..

this is my bedroom.. on the wall there is all the S.H.E n Fahrenheit pictures n posters.. hahax..

No comments: