Thursday, March 6, 2008

r they my parents???

i hate my parents!!!! both of them r liars!!! they sucks!! they always lie to me!!! y do i have such parents?! i had enough!! enough of all these lying!! juz becos they hate each other!! juz becos they r alr divorce!! they r too much!!! my sister treat me the best! she nv lie to me! nobody will understand how i m feeling now.. n i think nobody will listen to me..

i m tired.. veri tired.. i m crying everyday becos of all these family matters.. i really had enough.. really veri tired.. having to put a smile on my face everyday, to me is veri difficult.. especially smiling in front of my parents, make me sick!!! i cannot cry in front of my friends!! some of them will be worried, and some will be tired of it.. i cannot let me sister worry abt me too.. wad am i goin to do?!

No comments: