Sunday, October 21, 2012

i really hope that he dun worry so much abt me n trust me more and  let me be an adult or a woman tt he can rely on... i dun wan to always be call his xiao mei mei like he is juz taking care of me like taking care of his sis... and again, out of duty...   haiz... i wonder when he will open up to me... this insecurity will nv end if he goes on like this. but if he is happy like this, i dun mind my chest hurting like that. i cant cry anymore. no matter wad happen, i have keep everything to myself... no more complains abt anything. family friends and relationship no more. theresa said tt there will always be a time where ppl have to leave something, someone, someplace someday. i dun expect internity becos i noe he wasnt sure abt this either. but i will forever cherish wadever he gave me, and wadever i have given to him. i hope he will nv noe i feel this way becos i juz wan him to be happy.

No comments: