Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sadist?

I came across one more nice phrase... if you know who said it, then u too are a fan like me.

"Even if I am flung into the depths of despair... If there is even a spider's thread I can use to climb out, I will seize the spider's thread and pull down whoever is holding the other end into the Hell I am experiencing."

I don't think I am a sadist, but i find these words awfully beautiful...
I don't know why I like it, but I hope I can do something like that... Not running away from the suffering, but drag whoever wanted to help me down with me. Make others suffer with me... I think that kind of feeling, and thrill would be amazing! But I don't think I have the ability to do so. If I can, I will definitely drag everyone who make me suffer down with me!



Photo credit to: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-594940/code-geass-and-kuroshitsuji-are-somewhat-alike

Oh! And one more thing! I fell in love with Finny all over again~! ^^

No comments: