Friday, May 17, 2013

The most beautiful manga that I ever experienced

This may not be the best yaoi manga I ever read, but I can say it is the most beautiful one I ever read. This is the first time I experienced something so beautiful. Yes, you did not read it wrongly and I did not type it wrongly, I said "experienced". I don't think (or remember) reading any book from this author, however the drawings and art of this author is so amazingly beautiful that it makes me feels like I have been there to see and feel everything. When I was reading, there are many scenery parts where it makes me feel the actual atmosphere in it. Like feeling the breeze in spring and the beautiful flower petals floating in the breeze, and I can even smell the faint flower scent in the air. That feeling is amazing, is beautiful! I don't know how to fully describe how I feel when I was reading, but I definitely recommend everyone (those who can accept yaoi) to read this book. If possible, try to support this author by buying the book (because my country doesn't sell, so I don't have a choice. But if I could buy I would).

The author's name is Takarai Rihito. And the manga I read are Hana no Mizo Shiru and Hana no Migoro ni.
(The latter one is the sequel.)

Hana no Mizo Shiru

Picture Source: http://www.mangatank.com/manga/hana-no-mizo-shiru

No comments: