Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Memorable day for my Galaxy Note

This morning when I woke up, I pick up my phone and unlock it. Then I realized my phone battery is totally flat so I tried charging it and start up again. But my phone got stuck at the Samsung start up screen and it wont load any further. THEN I realized my phone is DEAD! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wad can i do?! my precious galaxy note is being sent for repair at jurong point's samsung service center and i have to wait for 3 days to get my phone back. The service person say if is software problems i dun need to pay so much. but if is hardware problem and they have to change the motherboard den it will be over $200!!!!!! and all the data will be deleted!!!! all my precious games are gone!!!! GONEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but like tt oso good... i will focus more on the boys den my phone and also my head and eyes wont hurt so much... so pls ppl... if u wan to contact me, pls sms or facebook me... becos currently i dun have any whatsapp or LINE or WeChat. Thank you veri much.

HOPEFULLY THE REPAIR FEES AREN'T EXPENSIVE.

No comments: