Saturday, March 17, 2007

Finally.. i finish my hmwk le..

HEY HEY!!! finally.. i finish my hmwk.. not all lah.. but most of it.. math finish the tys unit 3, 4, 5.. the holiday de.. the tb de.. physics finish le 3.2D n 3.1.. hahax.. so so happy!!! so relax now.. tmr is the campus superstar for the girls.. i wan to go.. see see.. but nobody go with me.. haiz.. sianz.. dunno whether my sis will bring me there not.. haiz.. i dun wan to stay at home le.. 尤其是我已经做完功课了!!!

haiz.. forget it.. if really cannot go.. den take it as.. stay at home n rest.. n prepare for monday de test.. haiz.. 可是我还是很想去!!! although i dun like to go out to shop.. cos i hate walking.. but is CAMPUS SUPERSTAR LEH!!! i hardly go this kind of events.. the only this kind of event i went is the 飞轮海签唱会.. haiz..

stop here bah.. do so many days de hmwk.. veri tired.. brain juice all use de 七七八八.. have to slp to replenish.. 晚安喔..

哈哈!! 帅吧?! 他们是我的最爱!! hahax.. 我说的好噁心.. hahax..

No comments: